Reports

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kirk

Had a buddy of mine that fished a long day on German and nothing and than went to Madison Lake and got skunked there also. He is a good fisherman and said he never even marked a fish. Have not seen to many updates but like others I have heard it is very slow. I was not able to get out on my two days off Wednesday and Thursday but heading up to URL on the 7th of January. The weather is very cold and so is the forecast. Stay warm and safe and hope the fishing picks up………………Kirk

Only 2 defining forces ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

tm3716
      Participant

last weekend on cedar I had 1 skunked day and 2 days of moderate activity.

all in the morning. All three days it died at 1030 – 1100.

RyanK07
        Participant

Can anyone give me an update on how truck travel is on the area lakes after all the snow?

jinxiejoenks
          Participant

A buddy of mine lives on Roberds and said today it looks like the snow is still pretty deep. However, I am thinking the warm temp today should have compacted the snow some. I am heading out tomorrow and will let you know, unless you are already on the ice. In that case let me know.

A bad day of fishing beats a good day at the office!
            JJ
            RyanK07
            Participant

I didn’t end up making it down there unfortunately. I hit a lake in the metro where we had gotten 12″ of snow. Travel was good, the warmth and wind really knocked it down quite a bit. Drifts were minimal. Its getting pretty slushy now. I’d guess conditions are pretty similar down there.

jinxiejoenks
              Participant

Hope you are catching fish up there. Little slow here on Roberds. Driving is good. A gentleman and a scholar plowed a road at least half way where we had stopped. The road continues to go south east. 8 or so inches of snow on the lake, had no problem in 4H pulling a tandem.

A bad day of fishing beats a good day at the office!
                JJ
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.