St. Paul Ice Fishing Show deals?

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Ice Fishing Talk St. Paul Ice Fishing Show deals?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    draven422
    Participant

Anybody find good deals at the Ice Fishing Show?  I was going to go, but everyone else backed out on me, so just debating if I should go solo.

If anybody there can do me a huge favor, I’d greatly appreciate it.  I’m looking for the Marcum MX7 (either flavor).  If anybody can tell me what vendors are asking for either of them, I’ll decide if I should go or not.

TIA

Ask me about my explosive diarrhea
      mattymn80
      Participant

Amped Outdoors was hot all weekend with $1.20 tungsten jigs and a free case with 30 or more. Most electronics are pretty limited for show specials but you can talk to The retailers and they are pretty willing to work out a deal.

orandausa

I got a Pflueger President for %20 of. A Amped Outdoors lith battery. Man are those lite. I also some of their jigs. $1.20 ea. you can’t go wrong.

I also got a Della Bay custom rod. $90 vs normal $115.

I went to Season Tackle and got a case and 12 jigs hand picked for Rush lake.

It was fun. I haven’t been for at least 10 years.

Yes, Yes that is a 39" Pike.
          MrB
          Participant

My buddy and I got a great deal at Joes Sporting Goods. Didn’t really need any major equipment, but we upgraded all of our batteries to the Brute Lithium’s. Got each one, including charger, for $70 including tax. Wound up buying the last three. We were a tad disappointed at how many of the “mom and pop” booths were missing. Otherwise, we had a great time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.