Trout Lake (off Vermilion) – BWCA

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Iron Range – Vermilion Trout Lake (off Vermilion) – BWCA

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Janderson
    Participant

I believe I already read it but I would take a good look at Namakan or the other lakes in the national park!

2017 Alumacraft Competitor 175 CS
      2017 Yamaha F115
      2015 Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 70lb. 60" w/ I-pilot Link
      Humminbird 899ci HD SI
      V4 Lakemaster MN
      V4 Lakemaster WI
      Stoutslaya
      Participant

May be heading back to Trout for the week after opener again this year. Any new tips or suggestions on how to fish this lake? Heard they like to spawn up in little trout but will have a 25 hp motor on so I’m not sure how I could do that except beaching the boat on trout and fishing from shore. Not sure if that’s an option on either little trout or Orniack but I’d be open to anything as long as we could catch fish. Any help would be much appreciated.

beaver2011
        Participant

I’ll be headed past that area the week of opener! Hitting some of the smaller lakes not far from there. Trout looks like a very neat structure lake. It looks like it would be fun to fish! If anyone has some fishing info on lake east of Trout shoot me a pm. We’ve been in that area before but always fun to learn new areas of the lakes!

The rich man invests his money in silver and gold, the wise man invests his money in brass and lead
        Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.