What’s happening on The Pond? Eye’s? Musky?

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Mille Lacs Lake What’s happening on The Pond? Eye’s? Musky?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    moose-hunter
    Participant

Howdy All!!

So what’s the latest and greatest news on The Pond? I hear walleye season has resumed. And the ability to use live bait is back. Can anyone confirm this?

Also… As much as I’ve tried, I’ve yet to earn my 50″ club tee shirt. Pulled a 48 3/4″ out of Leech last week. Close, but no cigar.

I hear there are some big girls lurking in Mille Lacs. Being closer to home, I’d like to hit the lake a few (hundred) times with the weather cools down. Any tips, tricks or advice would be greatly appreciated.

PS…

Feels kinda good posting again. Thanks Paul!

tostrovi
      Participant

Im heading out tomorrow morning to try to find some eyes with the 8 year old. Kid can’t stop fishing and he said he wanted to go to Mille Lacs to find some big eyes. heading out of Garrison launch tomorrow at 7am and will be on the mud somewhere and maybe some shallow reefs. We will start Lindy rigging and see if we can’t find some schools and then post up and power cork. Leeches and fat heads tomorrow with 8 foot snells, blue beads and a red hook. I will give a report tomorrow afternoon. STAY TUNED! :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.