What’s this worth?

Home Forums Hunting Forums Bowhunting What’s this worth?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Walldogs
    Participant

Hi, wondering if anyone can give me a little info on a crossbow I acquired a while back. Appears to be a, Ten Point “Titan”. No idea how old it is but looks to be in great condition. Has a Simmons red dot on it that works. I know nothing about them and have never shot it. Used to belong to my Grandpa before he died. Any of info is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Glenn

GP
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Trick

Walldogs,
        The bow looks to be the 1st Titan in the series.
        I consider the Titans to be one of the better bows on the market, that being said $400.00 with a case etc. is right in the ballpark of the markets today.
        I have been researching crossbows for a couple of years and IMO the Acu Draw is the best the way to go for an even draw.
        Of course the sentimental value for prized possession of a loved one is worth a million bucks.

Best of luck on the sale.
        Trick

Trick

Walldogs,
          The bow looks to be the 1st Titan in the series.
          I consider the Titans to be one of the better bows on the market, that being said $450.00 is right in the ballpark of the markets today.
          I have been researching crossbows for a couple of years and the Acu Draw is the best the way to go IMO.
          Of course the sentimental value for prized possession of a loved one is worth a million bucks.
          Best of luck on the sale.
          Trick

Trick

Addendum I did not add that by a case etc. I meant that a quiver and some bolts also lens covers for the scope.

PM in your inbox
            Trick

Trick

Walldogs wrote:
              Hi, wondering if anyone can give me a little info on a crossbow I acquired a while back. Appears to be a, Ten Point “Titan”. No idea how old it is but looks to be in great condition. Has a Simmons red dot on it that works. I know nothing about them and have never shot it. Used to belong to my Grandpa before he died. Any of info is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Glenn

Glenn,
              That is a nice package deal on the crossbow.
              It was great talking with you!

Trick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.