Why oh why

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stoneycreek
    Participant

With the season coming on in these parts and all the hype and hoopala with new equipment why is the ice show in December? You have boat and sports shows months before their season and now the box stores having their displays out and sales starting why wait to have a show after i have bought a bunch of new stuff? How about the show moving up to first of Nov? Who is the power to be? i wanna talk to this this guy!

cateyepike
      Participant

The reason for the show being in December is easy. October and November are hunting months and manufacturers want to get peoples minds done with hunting and focused on ice fishing. Notice that most boat shows happen after first ice is over and people are looking forward to spring.

slushflush
        Participant

that still seems to end up on one of the first ice days and i go fishin.. my check book says thanks to that

where did my bobber go
          God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy!
          rugs
          Participant

I agree with Stoney. I am ready to hit the ice fishing show right now. Looking to pick up a new portable shack this year, maybe a hand auger, tackle, yak straps and whatever else I find that looks interesting.

Bring on the show and the ICE!!

Wishin I was Fishin!!
            <*)))><
            lotwfisher
            Participant

I think many people are too busy with hunting to get into the ice fishing mind set. I know I attend the ice fishing show and if it wasnt the beginning of December I wouldnt be able to attend due to being extremely busy with hunting. But I also must agree that I am already pumped for ice fishing and cant wait to see the new stuff. Maybe a show early october before I really get into hunting. Just another persons thought. All depends on peoples schedule I guess.

Anyone who says fishing is boring..hasnt had a 40lbs muskie bite his hand haha
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.