Wicked Catfish of Lockport Manitoba 2017 (Video)

Home Forums Lake & River Forums Red River Wicked Catfish of Lockport Manitoba 2017 (Video)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    biffdotorg
    Participant

If you cared to give up 10 minutes of your life, this is a good way to spend it. This annual edition of Wicked Catfish will help explain why we make the annual trek to Lockport, Manitoba to catch Channel Cats.

This turned out to be one of our best trips. Rolling in on a Thursday afternoon proved this was going to be a trip to remember. We boated 60 fish between three guys in around 5 hours! And we had other boats with us!!

By the time we headed home on Sunday, we all had bruised bellies and were sun burnt and dehydrated from hours in the boat. And we all can’t wait to do it again this year come that first week of June!

Enjoy!

martyo
      Participant

Great video. Did you shoot this?

martyo
        biffdotorg
        Participant

Yes, thanks Marty.

I shoot these annually and try each year to add a bit more variety to them. I need to plant cams in the other two boats next year. And get closer drone footage.

Maybe even a bit of our post fishing antics in Canada!
          I did like the addition of the chest cam. Most folks attention to these home movies is about two minutes. It takes a fisherman to sit through ten minutes

Something to hold you over till ice out

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.