Catch flirts with state records

Home Forums Minnesota Fishing Forums Open Water Talk Catch flirts with state records

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    crestlinerman
    Participant

I for one enjoy reading Jasons reports and hope that he continues to post reports and info on this site. Regardless if the measurement was correct or not wasnt the point of the post. Jason was simple showing how close this fish was to being a record contended fish and as you can see in the picture just had the fish laying on the measuring board to show how close it was so for you to belittle him on a open forum was plain wrong. If you had a problem with how the fished was measured then you should of just sent him a private message.
      Post and comments like that are a turn off and people quit reporting and post when they feel like they are be attacked for stupid stuff like this. If you havent done so already I personally think you should apologize to Jason. Next maybe just send a PM to individuals if your planning on saying something that will only piss people off.

Keep the post coming Jason and ya that’s one hell of a nice fish.

2011 and 2012 team archery contest winner
      Mike
      Participant

I also appreciate Jason’s reports. Also, it annoys me when people nitpick other peoples reports. You the PM feature if you have some “constructive criticism”.

CrappyKilla86
        Participant

Very nice fish Jason! I got one a little shy of that on the croix this spring, man what a fighter! Congrats on the PB white bass!!!

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process
          PROUD owner of a MARCUM
          Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          rogersno1
          Participant

i just want people to know how to correctly measure a fish i was not belittling anyone i was just pointing out a fact on the picture nothing personal against anyone we need people to measure fish correctly if we are going to have slot limits if anything i should get an apology from all these people who read into this any different

22lex
            Participant

Lastest worder

Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
              -WC Fields
              CrappyKilla86
              Participant

rogersno1 wrote:
                i just want people to know how to correctly measure a fish i was not belittling anyone i was just pointing out a fact on the picture nothing personal against anyone we need people to measure fish correctly if we are going to have slot limits if anything i should get an apology from all these people who read into this any different

DUDE, You aren’t getting an apology from anyone on here, we all have read the book, and know the CORRECT way to measure a fish! Drop it already! Btw there’s no slot on a striper, anywhere. I’m sure, that if it was a 15″ eye on the croix, or a 20″er on the pond, that you’d be getting somewhere, but right now you’re just jacking this thread that was meant to admire Jason’s one HELL of a whitey. Move on… who’s got the pic of the dead horse, getting the crap beat out of it for me below?????

There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process
                PROUD owner of a MARCUM
                goalieman01
                Participant

emoticon work?

Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
                  zooks
                  Participant

Thanks for posting the pics Jason, I was hoping to get a peek at that brute. I can imagine the drag squealing after you hooked up with that one, those big whites love to make runs!

Increase my killing power, eh? Let's do it! - Homer J. Simpson
                    rogersno1
                    Participant

well crappiekilla you should talk to the game warden then because there is a ton of people who dont know how to measure a fish , there anybody out there who agrees with me?why would you argue something plain as day? and get that upset about a simple observation ..UNBELIEVABLE!

dunnbar
                      Participant

NICE FISH!!! I guess some people just dont know when to shut up?

Stuart
                        Participant

rogersno1 there anybody out there who agrees with me?

Nope,not a soul !!

Know a little about a lot and always willing to share.
                          Anonymous

See what you started Jason. I knew when you switched from Walleye to panfish this would happen.

Geez, you’d think these guys are arguing about a trophy slot fish or something.

That must have been a blast to fight. Cool fish.

BrandonJ
                            Participant

He said “around 18in”, and dont you think the fish that is ALIVE may have moved slightly by the time he grabbed the camera. Ok im done. Btw what kind of line is that.

A jerk on one end, waiting for a jerk on the other end
                              Juan Arellano
                              Participant

hey rog1 shut the hell up … do you know how hard it is to get a good pic of a fish when you are by yourself in the boat jackass. that is a huge white bass, and who the hell cares about the way it is on the board??? And I am sure that if he was the state rec. DR. Halfen would know how to put on the board to make it right…

rogersno1
                                Participant

nice juan you think your some hero on here i heard your a meat hog anyways bragging all the time why do you have to get so nasty i just pointed out a fact A FACT who do you think you are the forum police ? i have heard a lot of bad comments about you you have no room to talk

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                                • The topic ‘Catch flirts with state records’ is closed to new replies.