Mille Lacs Lives Matter

Home Forums Lake State Fishing Central General Discussion Mille Lacs Lives Matter

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tooper7
    Participant

Ha!!! No fire water. I’m just sick of all the walleye enthusiasts bashing spearing. They want infinite walleyes and trophy pike, and we get nothing but hammer handles. Makes sense. News flash, northerns eat walleyes, so in essence we are doing the walleye lovers a favor.
      And thank you, I will have a great weekend. Guaranteed 12 walleyes from 15-20″ and ten northerns with the smallest being five pounds, then when I’m done with that I’ll go catch 20 jumbos and perhaps some slab crappies. Where in minnesota am I guaranteed that? Nowhere.
      Have a great weekend my sad fellow minnesota outdoorsmen.

bassinator
      Participant

As the famous quote goes, “The only guarantees in life are death and taxes*”.

*And apparently the fishing on Devils Lake.

There is no bigger fan of flyfishing than the worm
        Tooper7
        Participant

Have you been up there? Go to the public fish cleaning station about 30 minutes after dark every night and you’ll understand…..

BrianHoffies
          Participant

We are sad. Enjoy your trip(s)

You seem a bit confused. In your mind it’s OK to be enthusiastic about spearing, yet enthusiasm and passion by the Mille Lacs Walleye guys is bad. You see, your passion and the Mille Lacs passion is much the same. Both sides display their passion differently with the main difference being they are stuck on Mille Lacs while you can go spear Devils Lake.

A word of advice, when you first show up on a new web site tread lightly. A civil discussion works wonders while a blowhard seldom gets any respect. Anyway, enjoy you time on Devils and why don’t you post up photos of all those big Pike you stuck up there?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • The topic ‘Mille Lacs Lives Matter’ is closed to new replies.