Rain Gear ??

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kato
    Participant

I have used the Frog Toggs for my warm weather days. they work great. No frills but they keep me dry and the price is right!

311Hemi
      Participant

slab_slayer wrote:

eyesfish2 wrote:
        I’ve used my Cabela’s bibs and jacket since the Owatonna store grand opening and had to replace the bibs once, because they leaked in the seat, after 5 years. No hassle returning them; lifetime warranty, never any problems since.
        I see they have even improved them again this year. You will pay for quality though; but with Cabela’s standing behind your investment, its well worth it.

I totally agree with eyesfish2. Lifetime warranty is the ticket. i too had to only replace the bibs cause of seat leakage.

FYI, Cabelas warranty has changed. I was at the Rogers store a few weeks ago and their customer service told me it’s now pro-rated, so after so many years of use they will give you certain amount towards a new set. They are not warrantied for a persons “lifetime”, but for the expected life of the product. So, for example in 4 years you will only get so much $$ towards a replacement set.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.