2016 Vikings

Home Forums General Forums Minnesota Sports 2016 Vikings

Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Reinhard
    Participant

My My how hard we are on the Vikings by off and on fans. Yes they played terrible. I don’t know how worse they could play but this talk about past trades ect is not fair. We have a ton of injuries and I know other teams do also. To suddenly be harsh to Zimmer all of the sudden is crazy. We are lucky to have him. Where were all you guy’s when we were 5 and 0? I don’t think we will go anywhere this year and I expected more, but I still think the Vikings future will be brighter in time. They have had good drafts lately. I wasn’t a happy camper today watching the game but I will always be a Viking fan in good times or bad. They deserved all the fan’s hit’s today I agree. Don’t think any team in our division will go anywhere this time around. good luck.

http://www.sausageheavenoutdoors.com

Die young as old as possible.

highbeeze24

Reinhard wrote:
        My My how hard we are on the Vikings by off and on fans. Yes they played terrible. I don’t know how worse they could play but this talk about past trades ect is not fair. We have a ton of injuries and I know other teams do also. To suddenly be harsh to Zimmer all of the sudden is crazy. We are lucky to have him. Where were all you guy’s when we were 5 and 0? I don’t think we will go anywhere this year and I expected more, but I still think the Vikings future will be brighter in time. They have had good drafts lately. I wasn’t a happy camper today watching the game but I will always be a Viking fan in good times or bad. They deserved all the fan’s hit’s today I agree. Don’t think any team in our division will go anywhere this time around. good luck.

Agreed reinhard. It’s been an injury plauged year for the north. Sometimes you must stick with your team. I only disagree with no team going anywhere in the division. My favorite squad almost blew a big lead but found a way to win. If the packers make it in, they are an absolute threat. Division games are the greatest because they rarely are a blowout. We have 2 weeks of football left with a lot on the line. I’m sure the Vikings are chomping at the bit to ruin the resurgence of the border rivals. Christmas eve should be fantastic!

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi
        Doberfishman
        Participant

Reinhard wrote:

A) I’ve always been an Off because all the Vikings can do is disappoint.

B) This team knew it had a front line issue last year when Teddy (who can run) was running for his life on most plays and they did nothing but sign a mediocre lineman from SF. Seriously, SF? While other teams are starting their first round players, the Queens players sit on the bench. If they are not good enough to start, why draft them in the first round?

C) Injuries – everyone has them but the Vikings have no quality players to back up the hurt guys whereas other teams seem to have able bodied back ups. Look at the Patriots. Belichick trades and cuts good guys and they still win on both sides of the ball.

D) Zimmer isn’t that great of a coach. He’s so defensive minded he doesn’t pay attention to his offense and now even his defense stinks. Teams need to adjust when things aren’t going their way and it seems like all this team can do is go with the game plan they came into the game with and hope for the best.

E) Any given Sunday is all I can say about how far a team will go. The Packers destroyed the Seahawks last week and barely got by the Bears today.

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something - Ron Swanson
          JT
          Participant

E) Any given Sunday is all I can say about how far a team will go. The Packers destroyed the Seahawks last week and barely got by the Bears today.

Same thing I was thinking. The only thing consistent is the vikings falling on their face every year.

Jordan
            Participant

As a Vikings fan, today’s game was a disappointment. That being said, nobody from the NFC North is going far into the playoffs IMHO….

KEEP REELING!
              Kato
              Participant

Jordan wrote:
                As a Vikings fan, today’s game was a disappointment. That being said, nobody from the NFC North is going far into the playoffs IMHO….

What does it make you feel better that the Vikings are grouped with a bunch of other loosing teams? LOL

I think the Vikes ought to trade AP today and then forfeit the last two games and hang up the jock straps for the season. It can’t get much worse than yesterdays games…….

Reinhard
                Participant

Doberfisherman, You say the Vikings defense stink now. Prior to that game they were rated No. 2 in all catagories in the NFL. This is what the announcers said during the game. Yes they stunk yesterday but not previous to that. We have a solid defense. Remember they were on the field most of the game because our offense suckedd big time yesterday. Check out won lost record with Zimmer so far as a head coach. Check out all the respect throughout the league that he has of all coaches and players he has coached. Zimmer is fully aware of the needs of the offense and it will be taken care of. he said yesterday that if your not a fighter you will not be on this team regardless of position. That is a coach I like. Of all the teams that have a chance in the playoffs right now it’s the Packers should they get a chance. They have fighters on their team, all of them. Should be a good game Saturday against the Packers. good luck.

Reinhard
                  Participant

Well the VIkings ended up with a solid win. Nice way to end the season. Congratulations to Bradford for achieving the all time completion record of all QB’s in the NFL. Some complain about what Bradford did for us this year but I think he did pretty damn good considering. Considering He was brought in on a trade and new to the system and dealing with our offensive line ect, and learning the play book and the system. Still think our team has a better future than the rest in our division. Always a fan. good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.